What to expect
After you’ve confirmed your reception venue, we can set up an appointment for a tasting/design consultation. It, typically, runs 45 minutes to an hour and in that time we’ll discuss the reception to determine how much cake you’ll actually need, what is your style, then design the cake (and groom’s if you need it) at which time we’ll be able to give you a total cost.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to book the date with the balance due about three weeks prior to the wedding.
Anything you have of the following will help us get a sense of your style and help to design your cake:
- A photo of your attire
- Photo of bridesmaids gowns and fabric swatches or color
- Photos of any florals you might be using
- Any cake elements you like (photos)
- Any fabric swatches you might be using at the reception
- Invitation or save the date
Anything else you think might help.